With diverse approaches in rangelands planning & management are our rangelands safe and secure?Rangeland Management 0 replies 0 likes 0 votes 34 views
Resource Conflict Institute 7 months
Rangelands management has attracted different interest and investments, and therefore the different approaches such as Participatory Rangelands Management (PRM) presents an opportunity for participatory planning, investments and enhancement of security of tenure and user rights. Questions:
- What other approaches have been used to secure and manage the rangelands? How functional are they?
- How do the existing approaches address the competitive interests within the rangelands?
- What are the lessons learnt and experiences in applying these approaches?
- To what extent have these approaches been integrated in the legal frameworks?
- How context (culture, economic, social, environment, political) sensitive are the approaches?